On 10 September 2020 Fitch Ratings affirmed MKB’s Long term credit rating at 'BB'
On 30 September 2020, S&P Global Ratings affirmed the «BB-» long term issuer credit rating on Credit Bank of Moscow with Stable outlook.
Moody’s Investors Service
On 17 November 2020, Moody’s Investors Service affirmed bank deposit rating «Ba3» and Counterparty Risk Rating «Ba2» with Stable outlook
On 5 March 2020, ACRA affirmed А(RU) to CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW, outlook Stable
On April 28, 2019 RA Expert RA Rating Agency has affirmed to CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW credit rating ruA, outlook Stable
Rating-Agentur Expert RA GmbH has affirmed a BBB ESG rating to Credit Bank of Moscow (CBM). CBM has become first Russian bank to get ESG rating.
China Lianhe Credit Rating Co
On 13 November 2019, China Lianhe Credit Rating Co., Ltd ("Lianhe Ratings") has assigned "AA+" Chinese national scale credit rating to CBM
- #7 – Russian banks by assets as at 1 June 2021, Banki.ru
- #6 – Russian banks by gross loan portfolio as at 1 June 2021, Banki.ru
- #4 – Russian banks by loans to corporate customers as at 1 June 2021, Banki.ru
- #17 – Russian banks by loans to individual customers as at 1 June 2021, Banki.ru
- #7 – Russian banks by corporate deposits as at 1 June 2021, Banki.ru
- #9 – Russian banks by individual deposits as at 1 June 2021, Banki.ru
- #8 – Russian banks by equity as at 1 June 2021, Banki.ru
- #11 – among the largest banks in CEE by Tier I capital in The Banker’s Top 1000 World Banks 2019, The Banker
- #1 - Financial sector issuer among Top 10 CIS international bond issuers, 1H2017, Cbonds