Holding of Issuer’s Supervisory Board Meeting and its Agenda
1. General Information
1.1. Issuer’s full corporate name (name for NGO)
CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (public joint-stock company)
1.2. Issuer’s abbreviated corporate name
CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW
1.3. Issuer’s registered office
2 (bldg. 1) Lukov pereulok, Moscow 107045, Russia
1.4. Issuer’s OGRN
1.5. Issuer’s TIN
1.6. Unique issuer code assigned by the registration authority
1.7. Issuer’s disclosure webpage
2. Content of Announcement
2.1. Date when chairman of issuer’s board of directors (supervisory board) decided to hold its meeting: 13.12.2017.
2.2. Date of meeting: 13.12.2017.
2.3. Agenda of meeting:
1. Review of prevailing "sentiments" and expected trends in the international markets.
2. Review of the Audit and Risk Committee's report.
3. Approval of the revised Code of Ethics.
4. Approval of the Internal Audit Division’s report for 9M2017.
5. Approval of the Internal Audit Division's plan of work for 1H2018.
6. Approval of the Bank's main solvency criteria and the results of liquidity stress testing based on them.
7. Approval of the Operational Risk Management Report for August-October 2017.
8. Approval of the Compliance Risk Management Report for August-October 2017.
9. Abrogation of the Bank’s Operational Risk Management Policy.
10. Approval of CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW’s Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plan.
11. Approval of the Risk Management Report for 9M2017.
12. Approval of the Report on Critical Risk Identification for 2018.
13. Approval of CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW’s updated Risk and Capital Management Strategy
14. Approval of the updated Risk and Capital Management Strategy of CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW’s Banking Group.
15. Approval of the Bank’s Risk Management Quality Report for 3Q2017.
16. Approval of CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW Banking Group’s Risk Management Quality Report for 3Q2017.
17. Approval of the Bank's Mandatory Ratios and Capital Report for 3Q2017.
18. Approval of CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW Banking Group’s Mandatory Ratios and Capital Report for 3Q2017.
19. Review of the Compensation, Corporate Governance and Nominations Committee's report.
20. Approval of the Supervisory Board request fulfillment report for December 2017.
21. Review of the Strategy and Capital Markets Committee's report.
22. Approval of the Development Strategy implementation.
23. Approval of the date of the next Supervisory Board meeting.
3.1. Head of Corporate Actions and Financial Market Transactions Support Unit (Power of attorney No.770/2016 dated 29.12.2016 (valid until 29.12.2019))
3.2. Date: 13 December 2017. SEAL