On 29 April 2020 Fitch Ratings affirmed MKB’s Long term credit rating at 'BB'
On 14 October 2019, S&P Global Ratings affirmed the «BB-» long term issuer credit rating on Credit Bank of Moscow with Stable outlook.
Moody’s Investors Service
On 1 April 2020, Moody’s Investors Service affirmed bank deposit rating «Ba3» and Counterparty Risk Rating «Ba2» with Stable outlook
On 5 March 2020, ACRA affirmed А(RU) to CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW, outlook Stable
On April 28, 2019 RA Expert RA Rating Agency has affirmed to CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW credit rating ruA, outlook Stable
Rating-Agentur Expert RA GmbH has assigned a BBB ESG rating to Credit Bank of Moscow (CBM). CBM has become first Russian bank to get ESG rating.
- #8 – Russian banks by assets as at 1 June 2020, Banki.ru
- #6 – Russian banks by gross loan portfolio as at 1 June 2020, Banki.ru
- #5 – Russian banks by loans to corporate customers as at 1 June 2020, Banki.ru
- #19 – Russian banks by loans to individual customers as at 1 June 2020, Banki.ru
- #6 – Russian banks by corporate deposits as at 1 June 2020, Banki.ru
- #8 – Russian banks by individual deposits as at 1 June 2020, Banki.ru
- #7 – Russian banks by equity as at 1 June 2020, Banki.ru
- #11 – among the largest banks in CEE by Tier I capital in The Banker’s Top 1000 World Banks 2019, The Banker
- #1 - Financial sector issuer among Top 10 CIS international bond issuers, 1H2017, Cbonds