CBM's corporate governance system is acclaimed as best in Russia
26 March 2015, Moscow — S.H.E.L.K banquet hall hosted the annual financial sector innovations and achievements award ceremony
Winners in 16 nominations were chosen by a reputable expert panel composed of analysts and experts of the Russian banking market.
Banking market experts acknowledged CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW's corporate governance system as the best in Russia giving it the highest award in RusRating's special nomination "Corporate Governance Quality".
Eric De Beauchamp, CFO, received the award on behalf of the Bank.
The Banking Review's official partner RusRating determined the winner in its special nomination according to its own methodology taking into account:
- quality of information policy
- top management's professionalism and reputation, overall professionalism of staff
- efficiency of management structure
- independence of management and owners' interference
- protection of minority shareholders, customers and partners
- independence of day-to-day management, management board performance
- governance system evolution and stability
- HR policy
- risk management system efficiency, technological level.