CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY) COMPLETES ITS INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING
The information below may not be distributed outside of the Russian Federation. This information is released for information purposes only and, therefore, does not constitute and may not construed as an offer or an invitation to make an offer or information for executing any transactions, including transactions with securities or transactions intending to use or transfer securities or any interest therein. The information below contains "forward-looking statements", which include the description of intentions and plans of CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (open joint-stock company) and can change from time to time, and does not constitute and may not construed as advertisement of securities, promise or guarantee of the sale of securities or any assets, placement of the securities or entry into any contract. This document contains personal assessments of the management, which may differ from those of third parties. An investor should evaluate his/her own risks while taking any investment decisions.
CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (open joint-stock company) ("CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW" or "CBM" or the "Bank"), one of the largest privately owned banks in Russia, today announces that it has completed the initial public offering ("IPO", the "Offering') of its ordinary shares (the "Shares") on the Moscow Exchange.
- CBM has raised RUB 13.2 billion during the Offering completed on 30th June, 2015.
- As a result of the Offering, Bank's free float of the Shares will stand at circa 18.8%.
- Based on the offer price of RUB 3.62 per share, CBM's market capitalisation is RUB 70.2 billion.
- More than 450 orders have been placed by investors during CBM's IPO.
- Public trading of Shares on the Moscow Exchange will begin today at 10:00 Moscow time.
- VTB Capital was the Sole Global Coordinator and Bookrunner of the Offering. REGION Brokerage Co and ATON Investment Company acted as Co-Lead Managers of the Offering.
Vladimir Chubar, the Chairman of the Management Board of the Bank, commented: "We are delighted with the results of the IPO, as many investors have shown interest in the investment case of CBM. We were able to build a quality and diversified order book, consisting of both institutional and retail investors. We welcome our new shareholders and we remain focused on developing the Bank to enhance the value of our business."