CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY) ANNOUNCES LAUNCH AND PRICE FOR ITS SPO
The information below may not be distributed outside of the Russian Federation. This information is released for information purposes only and, therefore, does not constitute and may not construed as an offer or an invitation to make an offer or information for executing any transactions, including transactions with securities or transactions intending to use or transfer securities or any interest therein. The information below contains "forward-looking statements", which include the description of intentions and plans of CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (open joint-stock company) and can change from time to time, and does not constitute and may not construed as advertisement of securities, promise or guarantee of the sale of securities or any assets, placement of the securities or entry into any contract. This document contains personal assessments of the management, which may differ from those of third parties. An investor should evaluate his/her own risks while taking any investment decisions.
CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (open joint-stock company) ("CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW" or "CBM" or the "Bank"), one of the largest privately owned banks in Russia, today announces the launch and the pricing for the secondary public offering ("SPO", the "Offering") of its ordinary shares (the "Shares") on the Moscow Exchange.
- The offer price has been set at RUB 3.67 per Share.
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW intends to offer up to 4,500,000,000 newly-issued Shares as part of the all-primary SPO.
- The start of the Share Offering is planned for 18 December 2015. It is expected that the Offering will end on 28 December 2015 (the last day of the Offering) or earlier, in case the maximum number of Shares have been placed before the last day of the Offering.
- Orders can be submitted through the Moscow Exchange starting from 10:00am until 12:00pm Moscow time with settlement occurring in a continuous fashion each day during the Offering period. The Shares are traded on the Moscow Exchange with the ticker — CBOM.
- VTB Capital is acting as the Sole Global Coordinator of the Offering. VTB Capital, PJSC ROSBANK and ATON Investment Company are acting as Joint Bookrunners of the Offering. REGION Brokerage Co is acting as Co-Lead Manager of the Offering.