Credit Bank of Moscow US$ 53,000,000 Syndicated Term Loan Facility
Open Joint Stock Company Credit Bank of Moscow ("the Borrower"/"Credit Bank of Moscow") signed a 364 day US$53,000,000 Syndicated Term Loan Facility on 11 September 2006. Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft and Standard Bank Plc acted as Mandated Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners for the Facility.
Standard Bank Plc acted as Facility Agent for the Facility.
The proceeds will be used for trade related financings as well as to repay the US$ 40,000,000 Syndicated Loan signed 19 September 2005. The deal carries a margin of 2.50% per annum and is one year extendible. The Facility was well received and generated a healthy oversubscription in the market which was fully taken up.Summary details of the transaction:
Open Joint Stock Company Credit Bank of Moscow
Syndicated Term Loan Facility.
|Trade related financings and repayment of the US$ 40,000,000 Syndicated Loan signed on 19 September 2005|
364 days from the date of signing of the Facility.
LIBOR + 2.50% p.a.
This is the fifth time Credit Bank of Moscow taps international syndicated loan market.
The list of participating banks is as follows:
Mandated Lead Arrangers
- Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft
- Standard Bank Plc
- Anglo Romanian Bank Limited
- Closed Joint Stock Company International Moscow Bank
- BRED Banque Populaire
- Wachovia Bank, National Association
- AKA Ausfuhrkredit-Gesellchaft M.B.H
- Sparisjóđabanki Islands / Icebank
- London Forfaiting Company Limited
- OTP Bank
- Rietumu Banka
- UBAE – Arab Italian Bank
- Adria Bank
- Caixa Geral de Depósitos, S.A. France Branch
- Export-Import Bank of the Republic of China
- Finansbank (Holland) NV
- Landesbank Baden-Württemberg