CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY) ANNOUNCES PRICING OF ITS OFFERING
The information below may not be distributed outside of the Russian Federation. This information is released for information purposes only and, therefore, does not constitute and may not construed as an offer or an invitation to make an offer or information for executing any transactions, including transactions with securities or transactions intending to use or transfer securities or any interest therein. The information below contains "forward-looking statements", which include the description of intentions and plans of CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (open joint-stock company) and can change from time to time, and does not constitute and may not construed as advertisement of securities, promise or guarantee of the sale of securities or any assets, placement of the securities or entry into any contract. This document contains personal assessments of the management, which may differ from those of third parties. An investor should evaluate his/her own risks while taking any investment decisions.
CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (open joint-stock company) ("CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW" or "CBM" or the "Bank"), one of the largest privately owned banks in Russia, today announces the pricing for its offering ("IPO", the "Offering") of its ordinary shares (the "Shares") on the Moscow Exchange.
- The Offering price has been set at RUB 3 (three) 62 kopecks per Share.
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW intends to offer at least 10% of its primary Shares during this Offering.
- Moscow Exchange has taken the decision to transfer the CBM’s Shares from the Second Level quotation list to the First (highest) Level quotation list from the starting placement date – 22 June 2015.
- The start of the Share Offering is planned for 22 June 2015. It is expected that the Offering will end on 30 June 2015 (the last day of the Offering).
- Orders can be submitted through the Moscow Exchange staring from 10.00 am until 12.00 pm Moscow time during the Offering period.
- The Shares are scheduled to commence public trading on the Moscow Exchange on the day right after the last day of the Offering.
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW plans that the number of Shares outstanding will remain unchanged for a minimum of 180 days after the Offering.
- VTB Capital is the Sole Global Coordinator and Bookrunner of the Offering. REGION Brokerage Co and ATON Investment Company are acting as Co-Lead Managers of the Offering.