CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY) ANNOUNCES RESULTS OF ITS SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING
The information below may not be distributed outside of the Russian Federation. This information is released for information purposes only and, therefore, does not constitute and may not construed as an offer or an invitation to make an offer or information for executing any transactions, including transactions with securities or transactions intending to use or transfer securities or any interest therein. The information below contains "forward-looking statements", which include the description of intentions and plans of CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (open joint-stock company) and can change from time to time, and does not constitute and may not construed as advertisement of securities, promise or guarantee of the sale of securities or any assets, placement of the securities or entry into any contract. This document contains personal assessments of the management, which may differ from those of third parties. An investor should evaluate his/her own risks while taking any investment decisions.
CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (open joint-stock company) ("CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW" or "CBM" or the "Bank"), one of the largest privately owned banks in Russia, today announces results of the secondary public offering ("SPO", the "Offering") of its ordinary shares (the "Shares") on the Moscow Exchange.
- Further to the announcement on 17 December 2015, CBM is pleased to announce that it has raised RUB 16.5 billion through the SPO that has been completed on 24 December 2015.
- A total of 4,500,000,000 Shares have been issued by CBM pursuant to the all-primary SPO at a fixed price of RUB 3.67 per Share.
- Based on the offer price, the total market capitalization of CBM amounts to RUB 87.6 billion on a post-money basis.
- More than 500 orders have been placed by investors during CBM's SPO.
- Orders have been submitted through the Moscow Exchange during 18 — 24 December 2015 with settlement occurring in a continuous fashion each day during the Offering period.
- The maximum number of Shares have been placed therefore the SPO has been successfully completed before the expected last day of the Offering (28 December 2015).
- VTB Capital acted as the Sole Global Coordinator of the Offering. VTB Capital, ROSBANK Societe Generale Group and ATON Investment Company acted as Joint Bookrunners of the Offering. REGION Brokerage Co acted as Co-Lead Manager of the Offering.