CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (PUBLIC JOINT-STOCK COMPANY) ANNOUNCES THE FINAL RESULTS OF THE OFFERING OF ITS SHARES
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEITHER THIS ANNOUNCEMENT NOR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT IS FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCEPT TO QUALIFIED INSTITUTIONAL BUYERS, AS DEFINED IN RULE 144A UNDER THE US SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 (THE “SECURITIES ACT”) THAT ARE ALSO QUALIFIED PURCHASERS AS DEFINED IN SECTION 2(A)(51) OF THE US INVESTMENT COMPANY ACT OF 1940), AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR FORM A PART OF ANY OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIBE FOR SECURITIES IN THE UNITED STATES OR IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION.
CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (public joint-stock company) (or "CBM"), one of the leading private universal commercial banks in Russia, today announces the results of the Offering (the "Offering") of its ordinary Shares (the "Shares").
· Further to the announcement of the offer price and preliminary results of the Offering of its Shares on 6 November 2019, CBM is pleased to announce that it has raised RUB 14,712,500,000 through the Offering that was completed on 6 November 2019.
· A total of 2,750,000,000 Shares have been issued by CBM in the Offering at the offer price of RUB5.35 per Share.
· All Shares available in the Offering have been sold on the Moscow Exchange on 6 November 2019, successfully completing the Offering.
· LLC Concern Rossium subscribed for 1,541,284,403 Shares, resulting in 56.07% shareholding level.
· In connection with the Offering, CBM’s management conducted a global roadshow, meeting with institutional investors in a series of individual and group events in London, New York, Tallinn, Stockholm, Paris and Frankfurt.
· The Offering represents the largest capital increase by a financial institution issuer on the Moscow Exchange since December 20161.
· Citigroup, Société Générale and Sova Capital Limited acted as Global Coordinators and Joint Bookrunners of the Offering.
This announcement is not and does not form part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States. The securities referred to herein are not registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended. CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (public joint-stock company) does not intend to register any portion of the offering of any securities referred to herein in the United States or to conduct a public offering of the securities in the United States. This communication does not constitute an offer of the securities to the public in the United Kingdom. No prospectus has been or will be approved in the United Kingdom in respect of the securities.
This communication is being distributed to and is directed only at (i) persons who are outside the United Kingdom; (ii) persons who are investment professionals within the meaning of Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005, as amended from time to time (the "Order"); (iii) high net worth entities and other persons to whom it may lawfully be communicated, falling within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order; (iv) certified high net worth individuals and certified and self-certified sophisticated investors as described in Articles 48, 50 and 50A, respectively of the Order; and (v) persons to whom this communication may otherwise lawfully be made (all such persons together being referred to as "Relevant Persons"). Any investment activity to which this communication relates will only be available to and will only be engaged with, Relevant Persons. Any person who is not a Relevant Person should not act or rely on this document or any of its contents.
This communication is distributed in any member state of the European Economic Area only to those persons who are “qualified investors” and acting for their own account within the meaning of Prospectus Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 in such member state, and such other persons as this document may be addressed on legal grounds, and no person that is not a relevant person or qualified investor may act or rely on this document or any of its contents. This communication and information contained herein does not constitute an advertisement of any securities, or any other kind of advertisement, or an offer to buy securities or invitation to submit offers to purchase securities, in the Russian Federation.
1According to Dealogic