The Bank's main beneficial owner is Mr. Roman Ivanovich Avdeev, citizen of the Russian Federation.
Date of birth: 17 July 1967
Education: Lipetsk State Technical University (1996), business course "Practical Course of Banking" in Moscow International University of Business and Information Technologies.
1989 — Roman Avdeev started his first business as a trader in electronics and computers
- «After the Soviet Union fell apart, it became clear that one could earn more by converting currencies than by selling goods. Then I felt an urge to create a bank. In 1994, I purchased CBM – in fact, merely a banking license – with the proceeds of my trading business and began building all the processes from scratch» , recalls Roman Avdeev
- 2008 – CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW entered an active phase of its development as a universal banking institution with a transparent corporate governance structure
- In 2009 it was a top 50 Russian bank by assets (Interfax-100)
- In 2013 it was a top 15 Russian bank by assets (Interfax-100)
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW closed the year 2016 as a top 10 Russian bank by assets (Interfax-100) and the largest regional privately-owned commercial bank in Russia. The bank’s shares are traded on the Moscow Exchange and are included in the MICEX index
2006 — creation of ROSSIUM Concern LLC as a holding company
2011 — creation of Domus Finance, a real estate agency later transformed into INGRAD Group
2013 — launch of pharmaceutical business with the acquisition of VEROPHARM, a Russian pharmaceutical manufacturer
2014 — establishment of the Arifmetika Dobra charity
Awards and nominations:
- SPEAR’S Russia Wealth Management Awards 2014: The Banker of the Year
- RBC: Best Investor 2015
Family: Married with 23 children (by birth and adoption)
Hobbies: reading, philosophy, Alpine skiing, jogging, Yoga
The secret of success, as seen by Roman Avdeev, is professionalism: "It is important to understand what you do - with qualification, self-consciousness, self-reflection, i.e. intellectuality at its best". He believes any manager must be honest and predictable, able to "arrange processes so that people come to work with enthusiasm and leave with satisfaction".
Confidentiality agreement doc, 87 КБ